Come and help us make a difference
Based: EJF offices in Bath, with some national and international travel
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Salary range: £32,000 – £40,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Private healthcare package
- Generous pension rising with each year of service
- Annual leave of 28 days (including 8 public holidays) increasing by 2 days each year of service, plus 1 personal day per year and additional paid leave over Christmas
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Home working 1 day per week (after completion of 6-month trial period)
Reporting to the Executive Director and working with the Programme Director and Senior Management Team, the role is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and effective global organisation working to protect the environment and defend basic human rights. We recruit people who are committed to delivering excellence whilst developing their career to Protect People and Planet.
EJF is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Campaigns Coordinator to ensure that our publications are ‘on message’ and factually robust, using the strongest scientific and socio-economic arguments to deliver our core goals and ambitions. The Coordinator will:
- work as a senior researcher and analyst;
- support team members and ensure the production of robust, compelling publications that reach key audiences and deliver measurable impact;
- support strategic planning within EJF’s international advocacy with the private sector, governments and international organisations, and the general public.
EJF is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, fair and equal treatment within the workplace.
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS AND STAY UP TO DATE WITH EJF'S NEWS AND EVENTS
By subscribing to our newsletter, you ensure that you will stay up-to-date with latest news on our work and our campaigns, as well as how you have been part of achieving those goals. We carefully select what goes into our emails so that you will only receive relevant and interesting news about our campaigns. We will let you know when we have exposed a critical environmental issue or uncovered human rights abuses. We will ask you to get involved when your actions can make a difference, and we look forward to inviting you to our events.